LOVE AND KISS - HE

LOVE AND  KISS - HE






Walking through that meadows.
Riding through the roads
I never missed your eyes looking at me
Those wandering eyes searched for the love
Love that I never cared to give you……….
You spoke no word.
You expressed no words.
You thought you hide it well.
Well..............
Those eyes said me everything.
Yet I acted as if I never cared.

But
Now I decide I am not going to miss you…
The one ready to take me as me
The one ready to be me
You the gritty eyed,
You the one with chanting smile.
You the one who bears all my non-sense.
You the one who holds out when I need.
You are the one that shed
That shed your pretty tears for me.
You the one I choose to ignore till now
Do you think,
I will dare to miss you?

And then

As the sun showed in the night’s thunderous sky.
As birds sang in the warm rain.
I kissed you…
Your soft tender lips entangled with me
It became one among me.
And there I expressed you Love.
Moments of intimacy.
Moments that kept us as one
Moments that kept us one -
Even when we were miles apart.
Those were the moments of our life.
The moments that continues forever and ever……………………….




WRITTEN FOR GOOSEBERRYGOES POETRY PICNIC2-THE KISS








Comments

  1. Good depiction pa!!!!
    It is the memories that last forever, whoever the person be...
    I liked the lines "Even when we were miles apart.
    Those were the moments of our life."
    Its very much touchy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. distanced love could be exciting as well.
    romantic piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww heartwrenching!!! :( nice pic with the piece..so much passion!
    enjoy the rally!

    http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/faces-and-shadows/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! ...just wow!

    JP

    http://tasithoughts.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/wisping-snow/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely work. Read it twice. :)
    I am readable at:
    http://puplumages.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/the-doomed-dark-star-of-hope/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

" THE BATTLE OF THIRUPURAMBIYAM - the victory and change of history (last episode)

Break up dialogues