LOVE AND KISS - SHE


LOVE AND KISS - SHE

I stood there mesmerized
Mesmerized as usual!!
How can I speak
How can I express
You may not like me
 You may not like my love
 But

How can I stand there before you hiding my LOVE?
Shy, silent and crazy I go before you.
You read me like a mirror.
This day, with you, can it prolong for ever?
Will you let the day prolong forever?
You make my world happy
Will you let that world be happy?
I keep watching,
The eyes that doesn’t care to look at me.
I keep looking them
Asking them to speak something.

And then

The sky went blizzard.
It turned red in shy and wilderness
It showered, blessing me.
As you kissed me.
The fallen petals flew back to its flower.
The hidden tears flowed down in ecstasy.
Words not spoken.
Silence not shattered.
Lips became one
And a new soul was born
The moment of embrace
That moment of love
The moment you gave my first kiss ……………………………………………….
That was the moment of my life.





Comments

  1. The level of creativity could be understood from the lines "The fallen petals flew back to its flower"..
    well composed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite creatively profound in its simplicity. Everyone's been through the stage..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that is hot and sweet at the same time :)
    enjoy the rally!
    http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/faces-and-shadows/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touching penning, full of love.:)
    http://puplumages.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/the-doomed-dark-star-of-hope/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

" THE BATTLE OF THIRUPURAMBIYAM - the victory and change of history (last episode)

THE BATTLE of 'Thirpurambiyam.' (episode 1)