YET AGAIN FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU .......



YET AGAIN FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU.........




When you sit back and look
Look back with a dampened heart
And let memories tell stories of your faded past.
Suddenly that feel
The feel of chocking and feel of breathlessness creeps

Life is a Roller coaster ride; it will
Take you up and take you down.
If you stay on top too long you get scared.
If you stay down too long you get bored.
This ride called life is always difficult to understand.

Why do you meet?
Those whom you consider special
Those who consider you special
Why these revelations of love and hate come?
What does it give – nothing but a sore heart?

Things can’t be settled with a wish
Wish to keep everyone happy!
Life has to be tougher – someone can’t
Let that be me. For people can blame or misunderstand me.
And it will not affect me as long as they are happy in their own life.


Let this life run the way it wants
Let time teach me where I should end.
How much betrayal I had given?
Betrayal – to the one that truly loved me.
To her, willing to love me forever.

She still smiles at me,
Looks at me with love!
She doesn’t demand or blame or accuse me.
She doesn’t curse or question me!
That’s the special thing about her.

Time and time again I betrayed you.
You my LOVE – ‘MY COUNTRY’.
Time and time again you made me realize.
Realize what is love – it’s that unchanging feel you have for me
And that I have upon you.

For you are my true loves
For you are my true lover
For our days together.
I tremble with joy
For I fell in love with you yet again my dear …………





written for threewordwednesday 
inspired from the three words dampen, keep and tremble...


Comments

  1. Of all your closing sentiment really is the moment that grabs me,

    "For our days together.
    I tremble with joy
    For I fell in love with you yet again my dear …………"

    Emotively written!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

" THE BATTLE OF THIRUPURAMBIYAM - the victory and change of history (last episode)

Break up dialogues