Rain


It was sober the day before.
With heart so sore and mind so blocked
 Is how that morning began.
yeah, what is this ???????????


The twisted mind got then a perfect remedy,
One even the best doctor cannot prescribe.
Out I looked of the window pane and it drizzled.
All those lovely red and yellow ones bloomed and smiled at me.


Wow, am I blessed; offcourse I am.
And with all these blessings around I had been sober for days.
The mind kicked into new horizons.
The wind played tunes in those horizons.

Dusting the ear piece and adding in some classics
I started for a journey with him.
He is my companion and he is my love.
Hope you know me and I am not gay.

Yet I say, " I and him, we share love."
With calm and serenity in that silent drizzle
We had a look at each other for a momentous pause.
He knows what I meant and yes I know what he is capable off.

Hey take the 'four wheeler' my mom shouted.
HA HA he "Rattled" a laugh.
And there we took off to a destiny unknown.
For it is not where we go that mattered most........

His tune and the nature's beauty added tunes
And as he roared my mind eased into that world beyond.
We rode and rode to the roads beyond.
For destiny is not what mattered most - 'for one day we will eventually get there' 



PIC CLICKED BY RAJATHECRITIC


WRITTEN FOR THREE WORDS WEDNESDAY  

Threewordwednesday " WORD PROMPT - CALM, KNOWN AND RATTLE"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

" THE BATTLE OF THIRUPURAMBIYAM - the victory and change of history (last episode)

Break up dialogues