"THAT CORNER ...THE ONE IN YOU AND ME"

"THAT CORNER ...THE ONE IN YOU AND ME"


I have a corner
The corner that I cuddle
The corner that I confine
The corner that I seek when not to divulge

I have a corner
That corner is where I feel comfort
That corner is where I cry
That corner is where my space is born

I have a corner
Where I go when I have no words to explain
Where I go when I have no hope of restrain.
Where I go when I feel godlessness around.

I have a corner
You, her, him are not allowed in it
You, her, him beware not to push me there.
You, her, him beware, for you can never get me out of there.

"I have a corner
The one you may feel 'insignificant'

But I have my corner
And I own it deep inside me"



rajathecritic


Written for threewordwednesday
words used divulge, insiginifcant, godless
Image courtesy - internet, cannot find source.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" THE BATTLE OF THIRUPURAMBIYAM - the victory and change of history (last episode)

Break up dialogues