Bonded in the audacity of love





You are the one.
The one that I need.
The one that I seek.
And the one that I hold. 

You are the one.
The one my eyes beseech.
The one my body longs.
And the one my soul searches. 

You are the one.
The one; I choose, be a slave with.
The one; I chose, be clasped with.
And the one; I choose, be bonded with. 

You are the one.
The one that I will never leave.
The one that I will never let 'leave'.
And the one that I will never let 'shed'.

You are the one
The one that I embrace;
The one that I cherish;
And the one that I love.

You are my love.
The one that I live for (He).     

  -----------------------
And so you are 
The one that completes me (she).

 ------------------------

Bonded in the audacity of love.
Embraced in the spirit of togetherness. 
Eloped  and rejoiced back from the time capsule.
Floating were they,  in that midwinter mid-night dream. (love)

rajathecritic. 


written for magpietales (magpietales.blogspot)          

Comments

Popular Posts