Thank you for everything - (Mother Earth's thanksgiving)

           Thank you for everything - (Mother Earth's thanksgiving)




Thank you for everything.
Thank you cherishing from me.
Thank you for not cherishing me.

Thank you for everything.
Thank you for being in me.
Thank you for not being with me.

Thank you for everything.
Thank you for striving out of me.
Thank you for not let me strive long.

Thank you for everything.
Thank you for the lives you gave.
Thank you for the lives you took.

Thank you for everything.
Thank you for creating innovation.
Thank you for destructing evolution .


Thank you for everything.
Thank you for taking love from me.
Thank you for not loving me back.

Thank you for everything.
Thank you for making me remember you.
Thank you for not remembering you.


Thanking you for everything.
For I bid adieu and my end is near.
And you , though will be long gone before that 'end'.


Rajathecritic.


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" THE BATTLE OF THIRUPURAMBIYAM - the victory and change of history (last episode)

Break up dialogues